Drink at offical blue bar in copenhagen

peterblue

I'm a born and breed manc blue, who have been living in denmark for 16yrs, now i've seen sence moving back to manchester (mosten) to marry my long time manc girlfriend next summer. any way my best mates own bloomsdays bars in town centre (by far the best pub) . and its city offical meeting point copenhagen danes etc of many of us expats and sell STELLA AT 34DKK (ABOUT £3.40) A PINT WERE I CRAP DANSH SHIT HOLES YOU WILL BE RIP OFF AND PAY 50DKK £5.00 FOR A PINT OF PISS ,
plus the grounds man at parken is a top lad call chris from preston , and dinks in our pub , so i will ask him "whats good on", so u will hear it from the the horse as it is .
What ever i can do to help you top lads & lassies who support the blues maps places to go , flights best cheapest , i'll even invite people to crash at mine for free, what ever your q is .... i'm in town on the 22nd for 2weeks to be with my family and good lady for christmas and ny , and will also be at the HULL GAME and hopefully at the blackburn game with maps an info .. just let me know will give u frist news on the groung hopefully today ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.