Driving crash courses

shilly8903

Does anyone have any experience passing this way, I've had quite a few lesson a few years back I'm a confident enough driver. Hoping someone might have some idea of the best way to get me passed in the next month. Thanks in advance.

You're better off learning not to crash than to crash.
ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

I did a crash course, Same as the OP I had some lesson (about 3) some years earlier.

Cost me £600 and took a week, got a recommendation fro a co-worker at the time. the guy picked me up each morning and was with him for 6.5 hours a day for 5 days.
Its intense and there were times I felt like chinning him but I passed easy first time and felt well prepped going into the test.
The whole experience took 21 days from start to finish (including the theory test) mind you this was about 16 years ago.

Actually, a mate of mine was starting to learn the traditional way, few lessons a week at the same time, took him the best part of a year and cost around £1600. We'd had a bet on whos ways was cheaper.

It depends on the person I suppose and which way they learn best but it worked 100% better for me this way.

I'd give you his number but he's retired to Tenerife as an Elvis impersonator last I'd heard, seriously

I did a crash course, Same as the OP I had some lesson (about 3) some years earlier.

Cost me £600 and took a week, got a recommendation fro a co-worker at the time. the guy picked me up each morning and was with him for 6.5 hours a day for 5 days.
Its intense and there were times I felt like chinning him but I passed easy first time and felt well prepped going into the test.
The whole experience took 21 days from start to finish (including the theory test) mind you this was about 16 years ago.

Actually, a mate of mine was starting to learn the traditional way, few lessons a week at the same time, took him the best part of a year and cost around £1600. We'd had a bet on whos ways was cheaper.

It depends on the person I suppose and which way they learn best but it worked 100% better for me this way.

I'd give you his number but he's retired to Tenerife as an Elvis impersonator last I'd heard, seriously
So he's left the building then?

So he's left the building then?

Ha! most definitely.
5 days of trying to learn how to drive whilst being forced to listen to listen to his recorded cd's, ferrying him back and to from the tailors so they could fix his sequins and hearing how he should've won stars in their eyes but they'd had an Elvis winner a few years back or some shite.
Only I could pick a driving instructor that was a boss eyed skinhead Glaswegian Elvis impersonator.
(he was pretty good)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.