Drones

I live in a very quite cul-de-sac, a high fenced back garden, for the dog, with open fields and woods to the back and side. It's south facing and not overlooked at all. It's perfect for lying out in the sun, which I do a lot.

My next door neighbours moved in around 10 months ago. Wife is at home all day with their toddler, never hear them in the garden or see them other than in their cars. They go in and out through the garage, collects his mail and drops his bags of rubbish on the path from his car, with no interaction with anyone who may be outside. So I'm guessing they just really like their privacy.

He's only got a drone ! Was lying in the garden reading when I hear the humming, been hearing it for about a month, looked up and there it was. About 2ft above our fence but not on our side, just hanging there. I'm guessing he's within the law ?...but it made my skin crawl, creepiest feeling ever.

I live in a very quite cul-de-sac, a high fenced back garden, for the dog, with open fields and woods to the back and side. It's south facing and not overlooked at all. It's perfect for lying out in the sun, which I do a lot.

My next door neighbours moved in around 10 months ago. Wife is at home all day with their toddler, never hear them in the garden or see them other than in their cars. They go in and out through the garage, collects his mail and drops his bags of rubbish on the path from his car, with no interaction with anyone who may be outside. So I'm guessing they just really like their privacy.

He's only got a drone ! Was lying in the garden reading when I hear the humming, been hearing it for about a month, looked up and there it was. About 2ft above our fence but not on our side, just hanging there. I'm guessing he's within the law ?...but it made my skin crawl, creepiest feeling ever.
Air rifle......shoot the fucker down.

I take it you don't live anywhere near Manchester then?

No, not that ice cream drinking twat from sector 7g but private and government ones. Is it OK for me to fly one over your house with a camera and look in your back yard or for the police to do the same. Had a recent event in town where an anti Trump march was being filmed by the police, two guys got into a fight and are both being charged, saw the whole thing later on TV.
What about the threat to aviation? I think there should be way tighter control on these things
There's plenty of rules and regulations.
https://www.caa.co.uk/Consumers/Unmanned-aircraft-and-drones/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.