Duncan Castles

Ch8NgWyWwAEgZHC.png

Well Duncan may have competition in cock womblery

Another cockroach. What a loathsome turd Jackson is. Some words just suit a person, and whenever I hear the word loathsome, Jamie Jackson's horrible face pops into my head, and that's about as welcome as your Sunday morning shit becoming sentient and getting homesick.

Well Duncan may have competition in cock womblery

What an historical event he has witnessed today. The future generations will be gathered around the fire as grandpa Jackson tells of the heroic moment Sir Rughead of granny land equalled the record of Sir Bitter ticket tout. As grandpa Jackson's groin starts to stir as he opens up his photo album all the kids get up to thank the senile old turd to catch the flying bus to the Etihad to see the mighty blues rack up another league.

Another cockroach. What a loathsome turd Jackson is. Some words just suit a person, and whenever I hear the word loathsome, Jamie Jackson's horrible face pops into my head, and that's about as welcome as your Sunday morning shit becoming sentient and getting homesick.

That really is horrible slimey rag sucking shite.

What a fucking arselicker the bloke is to tweet something like that.

Why do bluemooners follow him then get outraged when you know exactly what you are going to get?

He is getting lots of free publicity and played a few on here like fools.

Jamie Jackson Rag Bum Licker Extraordinaire said:
The day belonged to Rooney. Seven minutes had been played when he made history. The captain was making a first appearance following three games out due to a thigh injury. The 31-year-old had already offered one classy moment when controlling a high ball in Reading’s area. A shot saved by Ali al-Habsi followed and this proved an augury of what was about to occur.

The strike that took this finest of footballers equal with Charlton also impressed as it displayed Rooney’s quicksilver brain. Anthony Martial made a run along the left, pulled the ball back to Juan Mata and from a mishit effort Rooney improvised to use a right knee to beat Habsi.

Jamie Jackson is special.

Why do bluemooners follow him then get outraged when you know exactly what you are going to get?

He is getting lots of free publicity and played a few on here like fools.

It's still the era of mock outrage and exaggeration. According to this forum, our Club was dying yesterday (to give one example!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.