Duncan Castles

To be fair to Oliver he is the referee and the authority figure on the pitch, he can see that Hazard is being targeted and finally thinks that's it enough is enough. He gets the captain on one side and explains this to him and within seconds they foul him again.

Any person with any self respect would be pissed off if someone through a chance back in your face.

The rags should be more focused on, why were these tactics employed in the first place, why was the player so fucking dumb as to give the second foul away and why didn't the captain spell it out to his players after being waned.

The new dippers, always the victims.

Excellent post. As you say he did warn the rags and within seconds they kicked Hazard again. In terms of stupidity, the Rgas take the prize.

It was as blatant a strategy of kicking a playmaker out of a game as i have ever seen. I would give Oliver a lot of credit for giving them the warning and then following through. They did stop kicking him so much after that. There was then however at least another 5 or 6 yellow card or worse type offences in the second half but if Oliver had ended up sending off Jones, Rojo, Costa etc he would have got even more stick.

Tough job being a ref in that sort of game and i reckon he deserves some credit for last night. Many refs would have bottled sending anyone off in the first half.

It's important to highlight these incidents, we know wee David is going to have the shit kicked out of him in the derby, but at least make the referee aware that we all know. The only upside is with Sterling, Sane and Aguero they have to kick out a lot so should be plenty of cards.

Sa
Deliberate body check = yellow card
Deliberate trip to stop an opposition player getting away = yellow card

The rags, Castles and Maureen are just a bit confused because they think these rules don't actually apply to them.

Said this to one last night. He said well that puts an end to the Gill influence doesn't it.

Quite the opposite I said. United are so accustomed to getting their own way they literally think that 2 yellow card offences shouldn't apply to them.
I highlighted that almost any other team's fans would accept that as a red card.

Last edited:
It's important to highlight these incidents, we know wee David is going to have the shit kicked out of him in the derby, but at least make the referee aware that we all know. The only upside is with Sterling, Sane and Aguero they have to kick out a lot so should be plenty of cards.

Their plodders will have to get near them first!!

How the fuck was Valencia not booked and then sent off?
Ninja tackle and screaming in the face of Oliver before at least 3 other dubious deliberate fouls.
I hope they're sanctioned for surrounding the ref as well the C00nts

Castles is an embarrassment to the gutter press. Think about how bad our redtops are and then think just how fucking ridiculous Castles has to be for them to be embarrassed by him.
He's a joke that isn't funny. He spends so much time rimming Mourinho, poor old Jose has nappy rash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.