Duncan Castles

I don't know whether he was ever a respected journalist but these days he's verging on a print version of Lord Haw Haw for the Mourinho camp.

Pathetic that a journalist can contribute to newspapers while effectively acting as a Mendes spokesman.

He used to do a lot with the Abu Dhabi paper The National and definitely got some inside info. But nothing since 2012 so I wonder if he upset them, which would account for his obvious dislike of us.
Was just going to post the same, we definitely used to look out for his info as being itk.

He used to do a lot with the Abu Dhabi paper The National and definitely got some inside info. But nothing since 2012 so I wonder if he upset them, which would account for his obvious dislike of us.
Doubt it, he's just Mendes's puppet. I don't think his own personal opinion or feelings get anywhere near what he apparently writes. He's just a name and a little picture of a bald former journalist to put at the top of articles written by Mendes to put up the faintest of pretenses that it's not written by him.

Why give the nimrod airtime on here? Just drop him out, he's obviously an amateur, a wum and quite clearly knows nothing about football. Another gobshite 'journalist' acting the big I am on social media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.