Duncan Castles

This is the only call that should've been a Penalty

And no one is talking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made me laugh anyway!! https://www.tbnsport.com/2017/05/12/duncan-castles-disowns-family-mourinho/

Describing their actions as “treasonous” and “heartless”, Duncan Castles reportedly disowned his family today due to remarks made about the style of football played by Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United side.

According to sources close to the Scottish journalist, Castles had been made aware of comments made by his father and mother about what they referred to as a “boring” and “tentative” brand of play from the Portuguese coach.

Meeting them this week, Castles is said to have been shocked and disappointed at their act of betrayal before eventually severing all ties.

“How dare you?! How dare you speak about him like this? Boring football?! How can you be so stupid?? Are you a world class manager?! You have no idea how difficult it is for a manager of his calibre with a decimated and average squad. I must admit, I always knew you would betray me someday, I just didn’t think you’d sink this low,” shouted the furious writer at his devastated parents as they begged him to reconsider.

“There is no going back, Mammy and Daddy, surely you must have known. If it came down to a choice between you and him, it was always going to be him. You never stood a chance.”

At press time, colleagues of Castles claimed the agitated writer was in the middle of publishing an article detailing why Mourinho’s tactical approach was significantly more rewarding than deep and meaningful relationships with family members.

Made me laugh anyway!! https://www.tbnsport.com/2017/05/12/duncan-castles-disowns-family-mourinho/

Describing their actions as “treasonous” and “heartless”, Duncan Castles reportedly disowned his family today due to remarks made about the style of football played by Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United side.

According to sources close to the Scottish journalist, Castles had been made aware of comments made by his father and mother about what they referred to as a “boring” and “tentative” brand of play from the Portuguese coach.

Meeting them this week, Castles is said to have been shocked and disappointed at their act of betrayal before eventually severing all ties.

“How dare you?! How dare you speak about him like this? Boring football?! How can you be so stupid?? Are you a world class manager?! You have no idea how difficult it is for a manager of his calibre with a decimated and average squad. I must admit, I always knew you would betray me someday, I just didn’t think you’d sink this low,” shouted the furious writer at his devastated parents as they begged him to reconsider.

“There is no going back, Mammy and Daddy, surely you must have known. If it came down to a choice between you and him, it was always going to be him. You never stood a chance.”

At press time, colleagues of Castles claimed the agitated writer was in the middle of publishing an article detailing why Mourinho’s tactical approach was significantly more rewarding than deep and meaningful relationships with family members.
*applauds*

I've just clicked on his twitter feed for he first time... WOW

If you didn't see the game, from that you'd think city were garbage and United hammered us.

Sounds like we have a lot of shit, error prone, dirty, cynical players....

Off his rocker...

I've just clicked on his twitter feed for he first time... WOW

If you didn't see the game, from that you'd think city were garbage and United hammered us.

Sounds like we have a lot of shit, error prone, dirty, cynical players....

Off his rocker...
and this is the only reason he does it, hes a mourinho fan boy backs him to the hilt to get clicks, hes making a fortune by being a dick ,and people are falling for it, keeeeeeerrrrrrrrching.

and this is the only reason he does it, hes a mourinho fan boy backs him to the hilt to get clicks, hes making a fortune by being a dick ,and people are falling for it, keeeeeeerrrrrrrrching.
Correct. He knows everybody is laughing at him but he seems to not give a fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.