Duncan Castles

He's writing for the daily record now...won't be long before he drops off the face of the earth entirely. His twitter feed is comparable to that of a 12 year old United fan.

The highlight of the article he's written most recently for me is where Inter lose 1-0 to barcelona and he uses this as an example of Mourinho winning a game with 10 men against Pep.

What's his beef with Pep and City? He's from Dundee ffs. Why would anyone need to constantly inanely ramble and get so obsessed about Pep and City when they're from Dundee?

You really didn't have to post this Ric lol, I'm angry enough after Wednesdays unjustifiable media attacks. I don't follow him but please keep these so it can be rammed down his throat when we keep turning them over and win the Prem. Total prick

Should remind the twat that Pep beat his boyfriend's team quite easily not very long ago.

The lovesick rantings of gobsh1te. Reads more like the love letter of a teenage girl. Duncan does know Jose's married, doesn't he?

Castles is Mendes's woman and Mendes is prime purveyor of players to PEG. It's clear that he's actually being paid to write the sh*t he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.