Duncan Castles

The reaction of opposition fans (and the likes of Castles) has made last night more bearable for me. The pure joy and giddiness they're showing today just proves how much every other day hurts for them.

The reaction of opposition fans (and the likes of Castles) has made last night more bearable for me. The pure joy and giddiness they're showing today just proves how much every other day hurts for them.

Just told the silly rag **** in the office that he's behaving like we did in the mid 90's, more excited by a City loss than anything else all season, soon shut the fucker up.

I'm the least violent person in the entire world but i'd love to kick the shit out of him and I don't think i'd stop.

I literally feel like that with no other person on the planet.

We have given the media and opposition fans a lot of joy and hope after last night agaisnt Wigan , the likes of Castles are now playing to their audience luckily these occasions will be few and far between , but the vitriol being dished out does prove how much we are hurting them , every victory every trophy is like a knife through the heart , its lovely.

Check out @DuncanCastles’s Tweet:

Id have some respect for him if he commented after our many wins instead of disappearing up Mourinho's arse to hide.

He is nothing more than a troll who unfortunately is given a platform.

"They said" These people make up the "They saids" as a story purely to debunk it with another story later on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.