Dunne and Richards and corners

Witney Blue

Can anyone remember the last time we scored from a corner or distant free kick? Every time we hear about "the big guns coming up from the back" I switch off. Both Albions goals came from our corners! We offer no threat at all and today took the biscuit with them scoring from our attacking set pieces.

Sad to say I 'm afraid I think it is time for Dunne to go - he's been a great servant but he looks increasingly shaky. And Richards is either following his example or is too far up his own arse to care. Be interesting to know how many points their collective individual errors have cost us this season. And with Kompany and Gelson in midfield today they can't play the old "they were just streaming through our midfield" card.

It's an old adage but they say a team has to have a spine (goalie, centre back, midfield, centre forward) - we've got half of one with Hart and Kompany (maybe) - absolutely no spine in Dunne and Richards and also lacking up front.

Still at least Santa's coming soon (and hopefully Bridge and a few other defensive partners)

It's no coincidence that West Brom chose to pump the ball up towards Richards and Dunne, I think it is pretty well known that one of them will fuck up at some stage. Dunne in particular is fucking awful at defending long balls when under pressure.

It's no coincidence that West Brom chose to pump the ball up towards Richards and Dunne, I think it is pretty well known that one of them will fuck up at some stage. Dunne in particular is fucking awful at defending long balls when under pressure.

Witney Blue said:
Didn't mean their corners!!

I knew what you meant. Doesn't SWP normally stay back when the "big guns" go up for corners ?. That second goal came after yet another poor delivery from Shaun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.