Dunne and Richards and corners

Most weekends we come up against a team that has struggling forwards, very few teams have in form strikers in the Prem League, today was a prime example, Bednar is garbage and Luke Moore has a worse goals to games ratio than Vassell yet these forwards give Dunne and Richards a hard time.

When was the last time you saw a City back 4 that looked comfortable at the back? The likes of Bednar and Moore would not get a sniff against the likes of Terry, Vidic, Ferdinand, Carragher etc etc yet every single game useless forwards give our 2 centre backs a torrid time despite people on here trying to tell me that Richard Dunne and Micah Richards are good players.

We are all disappointed at the way things are going yet when I look at the teams we put out week in week out I can see why we struggle so much.

You cant trust Joe Hart from one game to the next!

Richard Dunne has been awful for 12 months and despite what others say I dont think he was anything special before this.

Richards has been woeful all season

Ball/Garrido are both not good enough although in Garridos defence he has improved a lot this season

Fernandes is a headless chicken who can only pass backwards

Hamann is too slow for the Prem

Elano is not interested

Benjani is awful and too busy smiling

Jo has failed miserably so far

Vassell is the worst player to have ever played football professionally!

Thats 11 of our players that have played on a regular basis this season that are not producing the goods so how on Gods Earth are we meant to pick up results? The blame goes to the manager for picking these players but once they get out on the pitch they still get paid to do a job and they are just not doing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.