Dunne?

Some people need to give their heads a wobble. We are now operating at the highest level in the game and you want Richard fucking Dunne as a coach?? Seriously???

I think you might be confusing coaching with a role in the hospitality suite.

Yep, if our kids team are going to use a high risk defensive strategy he could teach them an awful lot about last ditch tackling.

Seriously though I've met Dunny a few times and he comes across as the type who'd make a very good coach.

If a coaches former footballing ability influenced his managerial ability then he'd probably be better than both Mourinho and Pellegrini wouldn't he?

So for those saying he'd make a shit coach because he wasn't the world greatest centre back need calm down a touch.

Not that it shocks me to see blues shitting on a great servant of the club, if their is one thing city fans do better than all others it's pick any possible negative and magnify it a thousand fold.

Those who think he could still cut it at the top as a player need to take a serious reality check.
Even at the top of his game he was a decent player, not that quick and prone to error. Never mind his propensity for own goals.
No doubting his heart effort and popularity but I think we can do better now.
As far a coaching ability, who knows...

I can't believe a Richard Dunne topic on the transfer forum has 3 pages let alone 3 replies. And some are even suggesting giving him a few games hahah.

The way he was treated on the way out is a black mark on the club.

If there's a chance to fix that in some way, it should be done.

I fail to see any way that having him around the squad would be a bad thing, as long as he's happy to come in knowing he'd be the Richard Wright of the defense and likely never play save for Capital One games etc.

If he decides to go into coaching, stick him in somewhere to learn his craft.

Lets not forget that he bled for our shirt time and time again when there wasn't much of a reason to for most professional footballers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.