Dunne?

If a coaches former footballing ability influenced his managerial ability then he'd probably be better than both Mourinho and Pellegrini wouldn't he?

So for those saying he'd make a shit coach because he wasn't the world greatest centre back need calm down a touch.

Not that it shocks me to see blues shitting on a great servant of the club, if their is one thing city fans do better than all others it's pick any possible negative and magnify it a thousand fold.

What an absolute crock of shit.

No-one is attacking him, just merely pointing out (in case you missed it) that we are now employing players from the elite ranks of world football. Richard Dunne was a great servant and one of my favourite players. However, he''s got no experience yet. Mourinho and Pellegrini cut their teeth at a lower level before moving to a top team and that is what Dunney will have to do. Get coaching badges, work at a lower level and prove himself as a coach.

Our owner and management team are building the best club and team in the world, and we've got people wanting Richard bastard Dunne on the coaching staff because he was the best of a crap team for a few years.

I need to lie down

No-one is attacking him, just merely pointing out (in case you missed it) that we are now employing players from the elite ranks of world football. Richard Dunne was a great servant and one of my favourite players. However, he''s got no experience yet. Mourinho and Pellegrini cut their teeth at a lower level before moving to a top team and that is what Dunney will have to do. Get coaching badges, work at a lower level and prove himself as a coach.

Our owner and management team are building the best club and team in the world, and we've got people wanting Richard bastard Dunne on the coaching staff because he was the best of a crap team for a few years.

I need to lie down
Yep, assistant coach at Barcelona, first team coach at Benfica, first team coach at Porto, then Chelsea, Inter Milan, Real Madrid and Chelsea again, Mourinho had it hard.

I need to lie down

Yeah you do need to lie down. The point I was making was Pellegrini wasn't anything special as a player, Mou was never even a player and Wenger also wasn't something special yet all have worked their way up and won numerous trophies at the top of football, so to sneeringly dismiss a role at the club for Richard Dunne because he wasn't the best player is quite silly in my opinion, it could well be he turns out to be a shit coach or he might turn out to be quality, he might not even want to remain in football !

But if he did, why couldn't we find a role for him here ?

I didn't bother putting it in because it was after his time at Barcelona and Benfica, hardly starting at the bottom.
Well he started as a youth coach in Setubal, then assistant manager at Estrella da Amadora, then a interpreter for Bobby Robson followed by a few assistant jobs, so he didn't exactly start at the top either.

Well he started as a youth coach in Setubal, then assistant manager at Estrella da Amadora, then a interpreter for Bobby Robson followed by a few assistant jobs, so he didn't exactly start at the top either.

one of the biggest clubs in Portugal.
Never heard of him working at Amadora before.

You still haven't given a single reason why we couldn't find Dunnie a coaching role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.