Dwight Yorke - 'not a coach due to racism'

malg

Yorke has stated that he hasn't got a job in coaching due to racism..............and a lack of experience. He reckons he can't even get interviews due to his colour, and other ex players agree with him.

I imagine the LMA and the FA will have to get involved in this. Rooney rule.......?

I'm more of a mind to think it's cos he's a clueless cock who has repeatedly demonstrated his lack of original thought via his TV punditry, but what do I know

He's on talksport later.
They should ask him the following;
1) What qualifications have you for the jobs in question?
2) Which level of football have you been applying for?
3) Which clubs, name names?

They won't so it'll all be just hearsay.
Do any of these ex rags think that if they stop sucking up to the fuckers it might start going in their favour, which chairman in his right mind would employ one of him or Giggs, they know they'll be giving 6 points away every season!!

And the fact he's using such a tactic only highlights the fact.Genuine racism has to be challenged and addressed,it doesn't need cheapening by a wanker like him.

Totally agree mate, I'm certain he knows it's really because he is a clueless and deluded fucker , shit father and all round waste of space human being , it's a joke this buck-toothed pan head even gets the air time he does.

Dicks like him coming out with this kind of bollocks probably does more to keep racism going rather than help it stop

Is it cos I is black is an awful line to go down in the day and age. He should be ashamed.

If he really feels hard done to he could get his badges and a job in Trinidad where he played international footie, I'm sure they'd like a faded star and his colour shouldn't be an issue.... everyone has to start somewhere.

Disclaimer, if ANYTHING in this post is taken as racist it fucking isn't!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.