Dwight Yorke - 'not a coach due to racism'

Exactly the guy is an arse who struts around wearing his cast-off rags clobber at the gym with a look of "do you know who I am" on his face whilst Andy Cole who made him what he is just gets on quietly without looking for recognition
Time you found a new gym mate...

Meanwhile, Patrick fucking Viera left his ego at the door, coached kids and then reserves and now resides in a minor league to actually learn his trade.
100's of ex footballers who think they are up to the job could learn a thing or two from a man who likely could have picked any managers job based on his standing.
But Paddy V never played for the rags so he's got to do it the proper way.

I think he may be on to something. I look at him and Garth Crooks and I can't help but feel that for these two guys to be overlooked for top jobs when they consistently offer such deep thought and insight into the game must come down to something sinister.
I thought Crooks worked for the BBC because he ticked the "Has only one braincell" box. Dwight father of the year could tick that box too but they only need one moron under the current charter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.