Dynamo Kiev Day Trip - IMPORTANT UPDATE

I'm on Gatwick flight at 3:10 can't wait! Anyone know how many tickets City have sold for this up to now?

Last edited by a moderator:
We regret to inform you that numbers are nowhere near sufficient for this trip to go ahead. We had hoped that following the ticket news, weekend sales would take us to our threshold, however we have less than 40 places booked and it is not viable with this number.

The late decision about the game gave us a very small sales window. Along with the fact that we are going to London on both weekends either side of Kiev (Chelsea, FA Cup and Capital One Cup Final)

We can confirm that no money has been charged to your card.

We wish everyone travelling to Kiev all the best. Let's hope for the right result and a good trip in the next round!

Kind Regards,

Spike, Miles and all the team.
For those that didn't see the UPDATE on the first page.

I have a mate who has been a CITY fan all his life. Strangely, especially as he is a relative of Bert's, he is not a CITY member/card holder.

He wants do come to this with me - does any one think that if he was to join as a member now he would be able to get a ticket - no problem with flight etc.

Normally no chance of course but as this is probably not going to be a sell-out?

I have a mate who has been a CITY fan all his life. Strangely, especially as he is a relative of Bert's, he is not a CITY member/card holder.

He wants do come to this with me - does any one think that if he was to join as a member now he would be able to get a ticket - no problem with flight etc.

Normally no chance of course but as this is probably not going to be a sell-out?
I spoke to some one from city before and they said we have not even sold half the allocation yet so very much doubt it will sell out especially now it's gone past all the seasoncard holders.

I spoke to some one from city before and they said we have not even sold half the allocation yet so very much doubt it will sell out especially now it's gone past all the seasoncard holders.

Cue TV focusing on a half empty away end and commenting on a suprising lack of support from City for a CL knockout game. Pricks

Shame this had to be cancelled, as Spike's last trip to Kiev was brilliant. Fully understandable given the numbers involved though. Cheers UEFA for fucking us around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.