Dynamo Kiev Day Trip - IMPORTANT UPDATE

Evening All,
Really considering Kiev trip now we can go, Anyone been before? Recommend which Airport to Fly into and how to get around. Is there any in/out flights in Same day, Dont fancy staying over night?

Evening All,
Really considering Kiev trip now we can go, Anyone been before? Recommend which Airport to Fly into and how to get around. Is there any in/out flights in Same day, Dont fancy staying over night?

Fly into kiev no day trips. Best you'll get is a 3am flight from Gatwick on day of game returning the following morning

The game doesn't kick off until 21.45 local time, so probably zero chance of doing it as a day trip.

Boryspil International Airport is the main airport, think most flights land/take off there. From what I can gather, public transport is pretty cheap. The stadium is in the city centre and walking distance from most hotels/pubs.

First time in this neck of the woods for me, looking forward to it.

i am mate. going tues lunch time.

I am travelling from Heathrow Tuesday morning - return on Thursday. I will look to go where the main CITY gathering is and if you are there it will be good to buy you that thank you beer from a couple of years ago.

Hi,
I`m a fan from Belarus. Bought a ticket to the away stand via mcfc.co.uk The site states that All tickets are to be collected in destination (Kiev) upon production of your passport and official Club confirmation. What do they mean by Club confirmation? By the way may it be a problem to get into the stand if I`m not English? I wrote to the support but got no reply.
Thnaks

Hi,
I`m a fan from Belarus. Bought a ticket to the away stand via mcfc.co.uk The site states that All tickets are to be collected in destination (Kiev) upon production of your passport and official Club confirmation. What do they mean by Club confirmation? By the way may it be a problem to get into the stand if I`m not English? I wrote to the support but got no reply.
Thnaks

I assume your Club Confirmation is the email receipt of the ticket that you have purchased. Print that off and take it with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.