Dynamo Kiev (h) pre-match thread

Ric

Administrator
Have to dust ourselves down for this one. With the advantage from the home leg, I'd be tempted to rest a few players with one eye on the derby. Personally, I'd keep Kompany, Silva and Aguero on the bench and hope they're not needed. Not sure Pellegrini will take any risks though, given the importance of the Champions League to the club.

If we mess this one up I want my money back. Even Mrs Glass Half Full is getting fed up with the dire football we are playing. We fight to the end, the Boys in Blue never give in is not working for me at present because they are not even fighting at the beginning!!

Big game this now. An early Kiev goal could change everything. I'd play all the big players and hopefully if we are at least 2-0 up by half time , bring the big players off and play a few kids in 2nd half.

We should play to our strengths in this one. Pass it sideways for 90 minutes winning the occasional corner.

We'll piss it. Looking forward to the draw to go somewhere warm :)

I fancy Wolfsburg just somewhere different even tho it won't be warm there at this time of year. Or maybe Benfica don't think we have played them in a while ,never tho we've been to Lisbon for Sporting it will be a different ground, and at least it will be warmer there.

We've conceded 3 goals or more 5 times already this season. First choice defence please. I'd rest Aguero and Silva, but that's it.

...............................Hart

Zabaleta Otamendi Kompany Kolarov

..........Fernandinho...Fernando...............

....Navas.....................................Sterling
.............................Kelechi.......................
..............................Pony..........................

Rest Silva and Aguero for the Derby. I know Pony has been awful the whole season but he should at least be able to hold the ball up and help defend set pieces. We should be able to course them problems down the left with Kolarov and Sterling.

If we score a goal I would even be tempted to take Kompany off. However I would gladly take a 0-0 again, just as long as we're in the next round draw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.