Dzeko for Gotze or Lewandowski?

I read today that Bayern Munchen are looking at Dzeko to replace Gomez if he goes to Real. With the top two teams in Germany evidently fighting over his services, we should get a pretty good price if/when we sell him.

lionheart said:
I read today that Bayern Munchen are looking at Dzeko to replace Gomez if he goes to Real. With the top two teams in Germany evidently fighting over his services, we should get a pretty good price if/when we sell him.

Dortmund probably can't afford Dzeko due to his high wages. Their top earners (Hummels, Götze, Reus) currently get around £ 60k per week and less. So signing Dzeko would definitely fuck up their wage structure.

Gomez just signed a new contract with Bayern a few weeks ago and rose up to be one of their top earners with around £ 150k per week. No way Bayern would sell him. And him extending his contract till 2016 pretty much rules out a move to Madrid anytime soon. Olic leaving on a free this summer makes that dzeko move a possibility still, for Bayern would then be left with Mario Gomez and Nils Petersen as their only strikers with the latter strongly linked with a loan move to Nürnberg. The question is if Bayern are going for a player like dzeko who could give Gomez some serious competition for his spot in the starting 11 or for a 1B option type of player like Olic who could replace Gomez for some games in case of injury without loosing too much quality. A third option would be a versatile/agile striker completely opposed to Gomez' style of play who would provide a different tactical element in case teams decide to park the bus.
Given Bayern's current wage structure I highly doubt they'd pay Dzeko any more than 110k per week. If he's ok with that a move seems possible.

If not he's bound to stay or move to italy. Inter, Juventus or AC Milan could pay him with ease though I don't see AC Milan going for him since they got a similar type of player with Ibrahimovic.

Lulic Lazio said:
http://www.castrolfootball.com/rankings/rankings/

525920_10150733092764399_76345844398_9175608_1234032893_n.jpg
That site must have been hacked by Bosnians.

mcfc1982 said:
/\/\/\/\/ reus plays for gladbach doent he?

He'll sign for Dortmund this Summer though and will instantly rise up to be one of their top earners. Pretty much everything about this deal is cut & dried. Reus himself confirmed the move as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.