Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Bench is where he belongs until he adjusts.

You can see there is glimpses but he has what I call the Vassell effect on a football at the minute. He looks like a cat chasing a power ball in an corridor. A static ball will suddenly bobble up in front of him and he will lose possession. The shot for the goal was exiting the stadium until it hit Silva.

He has a long way to go before he settles here and I still cant see where he fits in when Balotelli returns.

To be fair, bringing him on made quite a difference, even though Dzeko maybe didn't have a great game, there was a change in the game when he came on, and for that, Mancini deserves credit.

He did a lot more than Tevez. Tevez was hardly in the game. You also realise that without Dzeko we probably wouldn't have scored.

I can't understand the people who want instant impact signings, Dzeko read the game well today imo and the 1-2 he set up with SWP was evidence of that, he caused problems in uniteds defence when he came on and it will take him time to adapt but once he does, he'll be a big big player for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.