Dzeko to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the guy

Would seem so wrong him being at Chelsea.

Wish him all the best whatever, but instrumental for us in so many ways.

Will always be part of our history for the right reasons

1ee1fd11ffa09fd632fcb9530de09dec.jpg

One of my favourite City photos ever. No need to guess the game.

Most people have covered Dzeko's time with us on here well enough. Sensational when playing consistently but not too great when he wasn't. Had a weird habit of never giving the ball away if he got his 1st touch right, although he often didn't.

He was often the player Adebayor really ought to have been.

I wish him the very best. His header against QPR with him grabbing the ball right away to run back was the first time i raised an eyebrow to the idea we could do it. I still thought it a bit of a consolation of sorts until i saw how much he meant it running back. It was at least as important as Aguero's and gave us the fire to go and win it. As frustrating as he could sometimes be when he never really got into the game, this is still my over riding memory of him.

Hopefully he doesn't smash us. Beyond that though i hope he fills his boots, especially against utd.

I wish him the very best. His header against QPR with him grabbing the ball right away to run back was the first time i raised an eyebrow to the idea we could do it.

Wasn't it Sergio who caught the ball ? The reason it sticks in my mind is the way the ball bounces up from the net into Sergio's arms so he can catch it without breaking stride. The ball never runs for us like that but, on this occasion, it did.

Wasn't it Sergio who caught the ball ? The reason it sticks in my mind is the way the ball bounces up from the net into Sergio's arms so he can catch it without breaking stride. The ball never runs for us like that but, on this occasion, it did.
Sorry yeah, Dzeko just sprinted right back as soon as his feet touched the floor. It was that urgency that took me out of my slump. I remember now, yeah kun kinda jumped into the net at the ball and it met his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.