Dzeko to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be good to see him back at the Etihad in March.

One idle player.
Always looking down at his boots (way outside the area) trying to justify that he wasn`t quick enough to arrive in the area to get onto some wonderful deliveries due to grass getting under his studs.
Brilliant layer in his early years, but after that a bone idle player who couldn`t be arsed to get his arse into overdrive instead of reverse.
I`m expecting a tin hat time ... from those same fans who thought that Kolarov was the bees kness ... another idle twat.

He’d do well for them, but good luck to him if the move goes through. I’ll always have a soft spot for him. Would he be eligible for the League Cup, if Chelsea (and us) make it? Nailed on to score the winner if so.

Be good to see him play in this league again. Always liked him. Getting on a bit though at 32 so I doubt he'll be the same quality.
If he gets a year older every time you post we could probably conspire to fuck Chelsea on this one.

One idle player.
Always looking down at his boots (way outside the area) trying to justify that he wasn`t quick enough to arrive in the area to get onto some wonderful deliveries due to grass getting under his studs.
Brilliant layer in his early years, but after that a bone idle player who couldn`t be arsed to get his arse into overdrive instead of reverse.
I`m expecting a tin hat time ... from those same fans who thought that Kolarov was the bees kness ... another idle twat.
One great goalscorer. No FA cup, no 2 league titles and bye bye to one of those league cups without him.

One idle player.

Sort of agree, but we wouldn’t have won two league titles without some key goals from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.