Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
think this would be of a tactic to push roma ! dzeko scores lots of important goals , we know that so selling to a title rival should be done ONLY if roma are not abel to afford him

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 21m21 minutes ago
Il Tempo: Roma will again try to sign Edin Dzeko and could raise their £14.1m (€20m) offer slightly, but want City to drop their £21m price.
I'd take anything above £15m then the £3m he would have to be paid as his loyalty bonus wouldn't be such an issue. For all his moaning about lack of opportunities Dzeko will not ask for a transfer and forgo his bonus. We need to move on quickly, as has been said by others it's not good having such a miserable player training with others - we need positive momentum going into a season where there will be three or four teams capable of winning the title.

Roma seem ready to increase their offer close to €25M including bonuses for Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko (via @AlfredoPedulla)

Roma seem ready to increase their offer close to €25M including bonuses for Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko (via @AlfredoPedulla)

Hope the bonuses are personal and not club related. I think he will score for fun in Italy if he plays regularly, but I don't really see Roma passing Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.