Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny how people continue to slag off Dzeko. When did the big guy ever get a run of games? Its whats needed in professional football. Ask a pro, they'll tell you themselves. Coming on as a sub in games is all well and good, but if you arent going to play a player, who plays a lot on his confidence, then youre going to destroy that player and his confidence.
Ever been in a job when youre as good a worker as any, yet everyone else seems to be getting the hours? Most of us have been there.
Truth be told, 11m is a steal, and i'd rather keep him than lose him for that.

Its funny how people continue to slag off Dzeko. When did the big guy ever get a run of games? Its whats needed in professional football. Ask a pro, they'll tell you themselves. Coming on as a sub in games is all well and good, but if you arent going to play a player, who plays a lot on his confidence, then youre going to destroy that player and his confidence.
Ever been in a job when youre as good a worker as any, yet everyone else seems to be getting the hours? Most of us have been there.
Truth be told, 11m is a steal, and i'd rather keep him than lose him for that.

If Zabaleta had been sub for a bit because he dropped down to second choice RB would he come on and lollop about with a face on him? Would he fuck. This is the difference between a legend and a non legend.

You mentioned when did he ever get a run of games? Whose fault is that? His I think, because last season he couldn't hit a barn door for us. 4 PL goals last season - fucking 4!!!!! And you wanted to keep him. You also insinuate that it was City who destroyed him. Fuck me. I've seen more backbone on an eel. This is the problem. These pampered players need to man the fuck up and stop having excuses made for them.

If Zabaleta had been sub for a bit because he dropped down to second choice RB would he come on and lollop about with a face on him? Would he fuck. This is the difference between a legend and a non legend.

You mentioned when did he ever get a run of games? Whose fault is that? His I think, because last season he couldn't hit a barn door for us. 4 PL goals last season - fucking 4!!!!! And you wanted to keep him. You also insinuate that it was City who destroyed him. Fuck me. I've seen more backbone on an eel. This is the problem. These pampered players need to man the fuck up and stop having excuses made for them.

Yes he's had a poor last season, but he's been injured twice last season and only played 900 minutes the entire season. He's scored 72 goals for the club, all from open play, yet he's still shite in your eyes which is fine. He's still City player and i wish him all the best in Roma.

Lol.

Your hatred is clear. Funny what he did in the Bundesliga with continuous games. I wonder how you njoy that QPR game knowing it was Edin who saved our arse, or the FA Cup final that you would never have gone to if it wasnt for the same man.
Why eveyone is concentrating on last season is beyond me, he clearly deserved a run long before that, yet it still didnt happen.
I think id be more surprised to find you say something positive about Edin than i would finding a used condom up my own arse.
You should go take your mouth for a shit, cos thats what youre talking. ;)

And the line above is meant to be humorous and not offensive

Yes he's had a poor last season, but he's been injured twice last season and only played 900 minutes the entire season. He's scored 72 goals for the club, all from open play, yet he's still shite in your eyes which is fine. He's still City player and i wish him all the best in Roma.

Not allowed excuses. He didnt try, he didnt try. Bla bla bal. Fuck, i got called ungrateful on a thread the other night, but this guy takes the piss. Bring back Bradbury, all is forgiven

Again, according to Sky the criteria is one league appearance. A Roma fan was on here explaining that certain rules don't give for using such definitive terms; why Jovetic's is also said to be a "view to a permanent deal". Looking back at the lengthy discussion over it you even conversed with @sgerlat in which he assured us that it's an obligation by going into detail over the deal.

However, none of that answers why numerous threads are needed?

Thanks mate for "listening".

Anyway the criteria could be different, the one league appearance, I was just making an example, was for Dodò (to Inter) and Falque; in Dzeko's case the "view to a permanent deal" is more like there's not criteria at all, which simply means there's a private agreement between the clubs saying "I'm going to pay €4m now, 11the next June".

Thanks mate for "listening".

Anyway the criteria could be different, the one league appearance, I was just making an example, was for Dodò (to Inter) and Falque; in Dzeko's case the "view to a permanent deal" is more like there's not criteria at all, which simply means there's a private agreement between the clubs saying "I'm going to pay €4m now, 11the next June".
For that one league appearance thing that's just what Sky over here said when discussing the deal. First and only time I had heard it so may not be correct. A sort of "you play him, you buy him" I imagine.

I was watching highlights of the game and was wondering who the fuck was that Sevilla player tearing the arse out of Roma's right back. I was stunned when I saw it was Denis Suarez, he had a look of Silva about him......

Hope and I pray now he is older and has plenty of experience under his belt he comes back to us one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.