Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
SebastianBlue said:
Liverpool would bite both our hands off for Dzeko right now.

Don't know about that, might be safe with Suarez gone.

Dzeko could fit liverpool really well, being the target man partnered with sturridge. This could also lead to Sterling going the other way ;)

ManCityX said:
People saying we can do better...

Name me better strikers at top clubs who are not automatic starters.

Even Real Madrid or Barcelona don't have one as good as Edin.

True.

We are blessed to have such fortune of strikers that many of us don't appreciate.

SuperBlu said:
ManCityX said:

True.

We are blessed to have such fortune of strikers that many of us don't appreciate.

As an out and out striker, you are correct but we need more from players today. Edin is not blessed with his first touch, ball control or holding off others. He also looks disinterested at times. That maybe the reason people are saying we can do better.

Edin has inconsistent, polar performances; when he's good, he's really good. However when he's bad, he's awful!

I have always rated Dzeko, he has scored so many important goals for us that go unnoticed and offers us a unique style of play. He is a very likeable player - always professional and well spoken which makes you want him to do well. He does deserve to be the number 1 striker at a club but unfortunately he just won't ever be that at City with the likes of Sergio in the same team.

I'd love to keep him selfishly but for his benefit I hope he returns to Germany where he can play every game and bang goals in for fun.

Danamy said:
A big possibilty Arsenal could come back in for him, they've enquired before so it can't be ruled out.

I would sincerely hope we'd tell them to fuck off, if they'd had a goalscorer of Dzeko's quality during the time Giroud was out injured this year they might well have challenged for the title.

Danamy said:
A big possibilty Arsenal could come back in for him, they've enquired before so it can't be ruled out.
If that is ever the case I would like to imagine there would be a hefty premium slapped on any fee

However, we seem reluctant to sell to rivals. Can't see that ending by giving one of them a player they desperately need.

mosssideblue said:
SuperBlu said:
ManCityX said:

True.

As an out and out striker, you are correct but we need more from players today. Edin is not blessed with his first touch, ball control or holding off others. He also looks disinterested at times. That maybe the reason people are saying we can do better.

Does any team in the League had a better 3rd choice striker than Dzeko ?

SuperBlu said:
mosssideblue said:
SuperBlu said:
True.

Does any team in the League had a better 3rd choice striker than Dzeko ?
QPR have got Zamora, but then again they've been relegated, so no, the answer to your question is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.