Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperBlu said:
We are blessed to have such fortune of strikers that many of us don't appreciate.

It'd help if said strikers had any appreciation for the club and its supporters to begin with.

Would much rather he went back to Germany.
If he signs for the arse, chavs or loserpool he will absolutely come back to haunt us.

Dzeko needs to play regular to get the best out of him. Not going to happen and he knows it. Best if he makes a fresh start somewhere.

He looks disillusioned and after the wba game he managed to get to his car before I could get to mine and he played ! Not the sign of someone who is happy with his surroundings.

If we let him go to any of the top six, and they play him as thier first choice striker the first name on the team sheet, his confidence will be restored and he will score goals, he is not the type of players who will work back, he is an out and out goal scorer.

Don't think it'll be as easy as some think to sell Dzeko, Kolarov, Nasri, etc.

Very few teams can offer the transfer fee and salary package.

Liverpool and Chelsea want him. We don't want to sell him to a rival.
He wants to play regularly so Chelsea will be out.
Paty-ex for Sterling could be a goer. Then again they arm't in the CL - neither are Besiktas.
Back to Wolfsburg part ex for De Bruyne?

Whatever thanks for all the goals Edin.

Edin has been a player we won't forget, but it is his time to go. I'd hate to see him go to anywhere in the league but wish him the best in the future. If it weren't for him, Aguerooooooooooo would have just been an equalizer.

Corriere della Sera: Roma are interested in City star Edin Dzeko (29) to lead their strikeforce but a deal would be difficult financially. Although win qualification to CL they do have enough.

Of fucking-course would be difficult most likely they want him on loan with option to buy for 10m and us pay his wages...they can FUCKK OF as far i'm concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.