Dzeko

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by almir, 26 Oct 2016.

1. almir

almir

Killing it for Roma this season. 10 goals in 10 games, equaled Batistuta's record.

Pretty surprised, he looked like finished last season.

2. SiMCFC

SiMCFC

We looked like we could have done with him for the last few matches, at least the big fella knew where to be to stick one in the onion bag!

3. vmsuhail

vmsuhail

Should never have sold Dzeko+Negredo. Either one would have been good for us as an impact sub. But, then both wants first team football which we cannot guarantee.

4. bennyboy

bennyboy

He was a disgrace in his last season for us.Never tried a leg.

5. pazzo

pazzo

I still can't get over the fact we benched him and sold him because of Bony...

6. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

City Fan - Job For Life
    Sat on the Blue Moon looking down at the rags
    Great player for us, very underrated by many City fans, we could certainly do with him now..

7. Blue Smarties

Blue Smarties

Yeah, that is pretty shit. His attitude was dire towards the end, but upon reflection, wouldn't you be pretty pissed at the fat arse getting in front of you?

8. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    Not forgiven him having his hands in his pockets on the lap of honour.

9. karen7

karen7

He was part of our best seasons with 4 good strikers,i miss that power upfront now but we have made a decision to go with a small, some would say more technical strikeforce and try and walk it in,those were the days

10. domalino

domalino

I fucking can! 4 goals in 24 games - That's how many goals he had in 14/15 the day Bony made his debut. Half of them were against Sheffield Wednesday.

He finished the season with 6 in 32. Absolutely pathetic showing from any striker - worse than Bony last season.

And last year people were laughing at Roma for spending €20m on him because he was so bad for them.

I like Edin, I'm glad he's finally doing well, although I suspect this is just another one of his hot streaks and he'll go on a barren run soon.