Dzeko

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by almir, 26 Oct 2016.

1. Big Swifty

Big Swifty

I liked him too, and still do. If he ever played for a visiting team at the Etihad, he'd surely get a round of applause. Which leads me to a question: Which (recent-ish) former players would get a big hand when playing for the visitors, and conversely, which returning ones would get a loud raspberry?

2. denislawsbackheel

denislawsbackheel

Big cheers
    Mario
    Edin
    Joe
    Negredo

Big boos
    Milner
    Sturridge

3. Goater=Legend

Goater=Legend

33 goals for him now in all competitions.

What a season he's having.

4. Tom_mcfc

Tom_mcfc

Would of been a great plan B to be honest. Probably came to the end of his time with us, what makes it worse was replacing him with Bony

5. eversince 76

eversince 76

Ah! I was wondering if there was a thread for Dzeko. Apparently there is albeit not in the players performances section. Like Balotelli.
    Anyways Dzeko has had a great season for Roma and it is one of a few players that could still have done a job for us in some way. Certainly a player I would applaud when returning to the Etihad. Played a huge role in us winning the league twice especially in 13-14. That header vs Everton ...

6. JMason1996

JMason1996

Think its actually 37 goals in 46 games which is staggering, what a player he is

7. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Gilluminati Slayer
    Err both threads (Dzeko and Balo) are in the same forum.

8. Crouchinho

Crouchinho

Laying in bed
    I remember a lot of Spurs fans wanted him, me included but we got lucky with Kane coming good. He seemed to divide opinion with City fans probably because he was compared to a world class Aguero

9. karen7

karen7

Yep that was the trouble,always compared to sergio but he gave more to our success than many give him credit for

10. johnnytapia

johnnytapia

As David Platt said, “Edin scores heavy goals”. He certainly did. So, so many times he came up with the goods when it really mattered.