Dzeko

Miss him and the alternative option he provided. Big goals In big games and never seemed to complain when he was left out of the side.

Sold for the price of a championship player but glad to see him doing so well. Definite legend and more than value for money.

He seemed to lose focus in his last season.

We'll never know if it was him or how he was managed.

A Dzeko in full on mode was a joy to watch.

I'm glad he's got his mojo back after I backed him last season to be top scorer in Italy and failed miserably.

Only ever really lacked a first touch and the ability to hold up the ball within 6-10' of that first touch. Good shot with both feet and wonderful header of the ball, of course. Was never one to slate him, but did always feel that first touch was his Achilles heel. Glad he has done so well in Roma and he will never be forgotten for coming on and spurring us on to the 93:20 victory.

Glad to see he's doing well again. Will always remember the goal against QPR. Roma sure were tough at negotiating a price. That's for sure.

Everyone remembers the agueroooooo moment, but his goal was probably more important at the time it came in the game, that seems to have got lost because of the last kick of the game

probably wouldnt have won the league the second time without him. 2 goals against villa in the second to last game and if i remember right, Had a great run of form when aguero was out injured in the run in

What a season from the big guy! Roma finished with something like 86pts and still had to settle for 2nd. I think they scored the most ever goals too in season.

Couldn't find the Bosnia v Greece thread so because it all started with our Legend Dzeko, i'll put it here...

Edin Dzeko was scuffling with one of Greece’s players, and others soon followed. One crazy Bosnia’s coach took things even further as he kicked and punched a Greece’s player, while knocking his tooth out. An insane scene, especially given the fact that he was coach, and not some hot-headed hooligan.

Bosnia is now facing severe actions, and will probably get points deduction, those making their qualification futile!

Couldn't find the Bosnia v Greece thread so because it all started with our Legend Dzeko, i'll put it here...

Edin Dzeko was scuffling with one of Greece’s players, and others soon followed. One crazy Bosnia’s coach took things even further as he kicked and punched a Greece’s player, while knocking his tooth out. An insane scene, especially given the fact that he was coach, and not some hot-headed hooligan.

Bosnia is now facing severe actions, and will probably get points deduction, those making their qualification futile!

Love how Dzeko wanders off after starting the whole thing and then calmly watches as the turmoil unfolds.

Miss him and the alternative option he provided. Big goals In big games and never seemed to complain when he was left out of the side.

Sold for the price of a championship player but glad to see him doing so well. Definite legend and more than value for money.
Never complained but sulked like a **** at times and put in 25% effort performances in games after he'd been left out

But did score some very important goals and have some sublime games for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.