Royle - Dickov
Frank Clarke - Ged Brannon
Alan Ball - Ike Immel / Buster Phillips / Kit Symonds
Brian Horton - Simon Tracey
Peter Reid - Steve McMahon
Howard Kendall - Adrian Heath
Mel Machin - Wayne Biggins
Hey. Paul Dickov never gave up for us!

don't know who was responsible for big Phil Cacido but he is the worst player ever to pull on the shirt. Bravo runs him mighty close mind.

i can think of a few worse than big phil mate, bradbury, heany,conlon,russell,christie,taylor to name but a few

Allison - Mick then Michael Robinson

According to legend Mal rings Nobby Stiles, then PNE manager, and says we'd like to buy Robinson for 400k

Nobby, thinking this is a windup call from Mal replies - you can not be serious

Mal thinking they are going to play hard ball says- okay we'll make it 700k

Nobby gets back on his chair and says okay then - and the deal was done

I was a kid when Mal rocked up at City .... he was fantastic for about 5 years .... the next manager we had that got my admiration was Roberto .... I'm hoping Pep is the next

don't know who was responsible for big Phil Cacido but he is the worst player ever to pull on the shirt. Bravo runs him mighty close mind.

No where near the worst player for us. He was young, scored a few and ended up having a decent career

We loaned him to Lavante and they had an option to buy for 750k. He played that well for them, they bought him and sold him immediately to Spartak Moscow for a couple of mil profit. Considering he cost us 5mil, that 750k option was madness

Allison - Mick then Michael Robinson

According to legend Mal rings Nobby Stiles, then PNE manager, and says we'd like to buy Robinson for 400k

Nobby, thinking this is a windup call from Mal replies - you can not be serious

Mal thinking they are going to play hard ball says- okay we'll make it 700k

Nobby gets back on his chair and says okay then - and the deal was done

I was a kid when Mal rocked up at City .... he was fantastic for about 5 years .... the next manager we had that got my admiration was Roberto .... I'm hoping Pep is the next
Sounds similar to the vermin's deal for A&E (think it's him). Didn't "The Chosen One"™ buy him for more than his buy out clause? Or was that someone else?

Hughes has a few shockers - so much so that sylvinho hasn't been mentioned yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.