Each Manager's Worst Signing

Well; by definition, you can really only have one "worst" signing. And there were far worse incoming players in that period than Sylvinho.
Yeah, he wasn't as bad as others who came for big fees but that night game at spurs still gives me nightmares

Don't get the thread title it's well documented that Marwood bought all bobby Mancs Players Notwell, Sinclair, Maicon, even was sold on Hargreaves youtube fitness video FFS.
This is a guy that thought Michael owen was a better bet than Aguero...

Pardon my rant didn't want to derail the thread just felt the need to let it out because he fecked up then and is still doing it as head of youth...

Did someone say Balotelli was a bad buy what a load of
1497346511159718962.gif
I know it's all about opinions but saying shit like that you're obviously deluded...

Fuck sake Benjani was a crap buy but because he scored (off his shoulder) against the rags he was worth it...

Yeah, he wasn't as bad as others who came for big fees but that night game at spurs still gives me nightmares
only Mancini (??) to blame for that tho, putting him up against a speed merchant like Lennon in a game like that. Was decent overall for what he was imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.