Earlier today...

Swales lives said:
Glenda MCFC said:
Offensive ?? you got a screw loose ?? There is no guy/girl on here I'm sure would want to comment on him .. the guy is sick .. SO NO MORE .. end of

Okay... a bit of a knee-jerk response. Did you see the pic?
Yes, Glitter's a sick f*ck, but I didn't find the pic offensive - just mildly amusing in a cringing/twisted way.
To me it had a bit of "Brass Eye" about it.

This is every internet posters response to posting anything to do with Peadophiles no matter how sick it actually is.

I didn't see the pic but i laughed at it's description afterwards. Seems ok to me. I've seen worse jokes and joke pictures that definitley shouldn't have been alowed to stay on other forums though. But as nazi like as it is i reckon it's a good thing moderators choose to delete any peado jokes or joke pics cause overall they are pretty fucking twisted and stopping it alltogether sort of makes sure it doesn't end up as accetptable.

This is every internet posters response to posting anything to do with Peadophiles no matter how sick it actually is.

I didn't see the pic but i laughed at it's description afterwards. Seems ok to me. I've seen worse jokes and joke pictures that definitley shouldn't have been alowed to stay on other forums though. But as nazi like as it is i reckon it's a good thing moderators choose to delete any peado jokes or joke pics cause overall they are pretty fucking twisted and stopping it alltogether sort of makes sure it doesn't end up as accetptable.[/quote]

Fair comment, I don't want to see this forum littered with filth either, the pic was pretty funny though.

Swales lives said:
Glenda MCFC said:
Offensive ?? you got a screw loose ?? There is no guy/girl on here I'm sure would want to comment on him .. the guy is sick .. SO NO MORE .. end of

Yes, Glitter's a sick f*ck, but I didn't find the pic offensive - just mildly amusing in a cringing/twisted way.

We've all laughed at sick jokes whether its about: Glitter, Wacko, Barrymore, Fred West, Peter Sutcliffe etc.
haven't we?

I've got 2 daughters by the way and I'd take a flamethrower to Glitter, but the pic was funny.

I don't want to see the pic thank you ... looking at the guy now makes me feel physically sick ... alright I can cope (just about) with people telling jokes about him, but I certainly don't want to see it, the guy should be locked up for life

He's dispicable beyond reason ...

Glenda MCFC said:
Swales lives said:
Glenda MCFC said:

We've all laughed at sick jokes whether its about: Glitter, Wacko, Barrymore, Fred West, Peter Sutcliffe etc.
haven't we?

I've got 2 daughters by the way and I'd take a flamethrower to Glitter, but the pic was funny.

I don't want to see the pic thank you ... looking at the guy now makes me feel physically sick ... alright I can cope (just about) with people telling jokes about him, but I certainly don't want to see it, the guy should be locked up for life

He's dispicable beyond reason ...
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=83175" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=83175</a>

End of the day, I find the whole Glitter affair very very amusing, he was obviously a nonce from the get go you could hear it in his lyrics. He fucking loved it.

Same as I found that bloke who locked his daughter up in the cellar, mental and funny.

Would I want it to happen to me or my kids, if I had any? no. Is it funny? Yes.

Besides theres a whole thread on Wacko Jacko on here yet just cos he was found innocent, in an American court of law (pmsl), that's ok?

It's utter nonce sense.

baby.jpg

Is this sick? Gary Larson is a genius...and he has outright contempt for babies and kids........not a pedo though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.