Easiest 20 quid I've ever made

my utd pal has said 2 me 25 quid owen is top scorer this season, took him up straight away. fink its easy money

You's two should get them idiots to pay up now, cause they'll go walk about come the end of the season.

I remember the last season at Maine Rd I bet a rag 20 quid we'd beat them AND I gave him the draw as it was at home. We win 3-1, and fair enough he pays up.

THEN I bet him 50 quid we'll do them at OT and he gave me the draw. We draw 1-1 and he denies everything and refuses to hand over. Tossers.

haha not as good as mine mate i bet my mate £50 at the end of the last season that anderson wont be WORLD player of the year within the next 2 season what a stupid dilded rag twat haha

and no i dnt feel tight one bit hahaha

honkytonkman187 said:
mancity89 said:
Just had a 20 quid bet that anderson WONT be the leading goalscorer in the premiership next season.

I actually feel wrong taking this bet on haha. But if the deluded fool want to take the bet on, its his lost

does your mate want to duplicate the bet with me? I'd take that bet on with him - and probably give Anderson a 5-goal headstart.

I would take that on with a +15 for the goal shy ****, you must have even more stupid rag mates than me lol

In Svens season i took them to the cleaners, admitedly the top ten finish just held on for a 100 but the double was worth more.

I love Sven just for this alone lol

2 games 2 wins

I will also state i am right behing Hughes and he will deliver.

ibbo said:
my utd pal has said 2 me 25 quid owen is top scorer this season, took him up straight away. fink its easy money

Now that is questionable tbh.

I bet £50 with a lad that Hamburg was a port. He was having none of it. Went onto say germany was landlocked. I tried getting it to £100 but his arse began twitching as I was too confident (pissed at the time) he couldnt lose face to bin it all together. I popped back home to get a map. About a week before we went. Paid for my hotel

I actually lost a bet to a rag last season, £50 when Giggs won player of the year for his 12 starts.
Made £100 off the same bloke who was adamant Ronaldo would be at swampland next season

I made £50 of a newcastle fan last season, at the start of the season he said anyone who though city would finish above newcastle was a idiot. 10 city lads took him up on this bet of £50 each, at the time he said 'easiest £500 i will ever make'. Who's laughing now :-)

SouthstandCarlos said:
I made £50 of a newcastle fan last season, at the start of the season he said anyone who though city would finish above newcastle was a idiot. 10 city lads took him up on this bet of £50 each, at the time he said 'easiest £500 i will ever make'. Who's laughing now :-)

haha, whata dildo! hahahahahahahahaha

LCBblue said:
SouthstandCarlos said:

haha, whata dildo! hahahahahahahahaha

I wish i had taken a picture of his face, as 10 city lads helped releve him of £500. he face was priceless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.