East Stand Level 3 - Bar Shock Horror

BlueAnorak

Nearly had a heart attack at half time.
I left my seat with 3 mins of the first half ending to go to buy a pint (first time in weeks) and discovered that they'd pre-poured about 3/4 of what they normally sell.
I've been requesting this for 14 years since the place opened - and guess what? Mmost people were served within 10 mins. The staff just need practice at quickly taking money now.

Last edited:
I'm in CB3, queuing for a brew usually meant all the 15 minutes HT were burnt up. Yesterday served in 5 minutes.

Does pre-poured beer taste good? I often only want a bottle to avoid toilet trips but it’s £4.50 and was poured in to a paper cup yesterday.

Mary D’s is rarely a good pint with their speed pour system.

Nearly had a heart attack at half time.
I left my seat with 3 mins of the first half ending to go to buy a pint (first time in weeks) and discovered that they'd pre-poured about 3/4 of what they normally sell.
I've been requesting this for 14 years since the place opened - and guess what? Mmost people were served within 10 mins. The staff just need practice at quickly taking money now.

hallelujah

Does pre-poured beer taste good? I often only want a bottle to avoid toilet trips but it’s £4.50 and was poured in to a paper cup yesterday.
Mary D’s is rarely a good pint with their speed pour system.
As good as "beer" at the Etihad can taste. It had only been poured about 5 mins.

Last edited:
Same for the Burnley FA match.
So being trialled for a while. Anyway you can't make shit beer any worse by letting it stand for for 5/10 mins. Kinnell, some people take half an hour to drink a pint so an other few minutes won't make any difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.