eastenders threats

stonie

not that i watch the show or know mutch about the story line thats causing uproar within the muslim community but i just cant understand why these pathetic muslim extremists continue to issue threats towards anyone that either makes a joke or shows the religion for its real worth,im pretty sure that its only a very small minority that take offence but it really pisses me off and they wonder why they are pretty much hated by the western world.

I'b be quite happy to see the eastenders set blown up.

Perhaps there after British support?

If I wanted to watch a load of cockneys whining on and on, I'd watch manyoo tv. But what is this storyline then?

stonie said:
not that i watch the show or know mutch about the story line thats causing uproar within the muslim community but i just cant understand why these pathetic muslim extremists continue to issue threats towards anyone that either makes a joke or shows the religion for its real worth,im pretty sure that its only a very small minority that take offence but it really pisses me off and they wonder why they are pretty much hated by the western world.

like you say it's the extemists of any any religion that give the others a bad name. basically these people are extremists that cause all the uproar not muslims in general. just gives more fuel to the fire that all religion for me is bollocks and a load of mumbo jumbo.

i agree with mikeyboy, wot a load of mumbo jumbo, its a good job catholics and israelis dont react like that to mockery, bernard manning would have started more wars than america.

Is there anything, anything at all that doesn't offend Muslims.

On a personal note I'm sick and tired of hearing about their religion, the "insults" they perceive are made against it and God only knows all the rest of the crap surrounding religion no matter what form it takes.

A lad at work said I can call his sister any name I want but I can't do the same for Mohammed as he's a nice man. He must be a mate of his ;)

He also loves microwave Rustler's burgers and drinks alcohol.

Nice bloke though.

blusmiff said:
i agree with mikeyboy, wot a load of mumbo jumbo, its a good job catholics and israelis dont react like that to mockery, bernard manning would have started more wars than america.

there were some that mocked the catholic, the cathars, they took it rather badly to be honest. Luckily in the ensuing 800 years they shrugged it off and the more forward looking members of the church are even willing to go as far as conceed gallileo may have had a point.

spogga said:
Is there anything, anything at all that doesn't offend Muslims.

On a personal note I'm sick and tired of hearing about their religion, the "insults" they perceive are made against it and God only knows all the rest of the crap surrounding religion no matter what form it takes.

the religion is 600 years younger than the also young christian faith and if you look at christianity 600 years ago they are in about the same place, crusades etc. Maybe in 600 years they will have progressed to US tv muslim evangelicist pretending to cure people live on telly in order to fleece gullible old women. If you must do religion, and god knows why (see what i did there!) then pick a grown up one like hinduism or buddhism, they have mellowed and realise trying to turn the rest of the world into belivers just isnt worth the time and effort.

as with all religions the muslim faith is full of hypocrits as when i was driving from saudi in to bahrain for a flight the motorway into bahrain wa s full of saudi guys heading to bahrain for beer and women,was funny as fook...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.