Eastlands

It's in Flixton. Well it was on Thursday when 4 Hamburg fans in town asked my daughter how to get to COMS. She put them on the bus to Flixton, she a very bad girl.

scall1 said:
On the old A to Z maps, right where SportCity was, was called Bradford.

Correct.

Like Mr Shameless himself , Frank Gallagher , i used to live there back in the sixties!

And the ground is basically built on the site of the old Johnsons wire works and/or Bradford Pit ....... hard to remember now!

And believe it or not nearby there used to be a poxy little pub called .... ' the united'!

black mamba said:
scall1 said:
On the old A to Z maps, right where SportCity was, was called Bradford.

Correct.

Like Mr Shameless himself , Frank Gallagher , i used to live there back in the sixties!

And the ground is basically built on the site of the old Johnsons wire works and/or Bradford Pit ....... hard to remember now!

And believe it or not nearby there used to be a poxy little pub called .... ' the united'!

The ground is on the wire works site and the B of the bang is built on the Bradford Pit head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.