EBay down

The Silver Surfer

The site is down from 8.50 this morning and that's the whole of the UK. I can get the cached home screen even search but can't buy our see messages. Loads furious because what they have listed will go for peanuts.
Read an article saying 3 network was down yesterday and might be hackers on a spree.
Also said that ebay had previously banned kodi boxes being sold.
Can't post the article im on my phone.

The site is down from 8.50 this morning and that's the whole of the UK. I can get the cached home screen even search but can't buy our see messages. Loads furious because what they have listed will go for peanuts.
Read an article saying 3 network was down yesterday and might be hackers on a spree.
Also said that ebay had previously banned kodi boxes being sold.
Can't post the article im on my phone.
I wondered why my incoming texts all came through around midnight on the 3 network!
One text was from my bank about suspicious activity (not a scam) on my card. That was triggered by what appears to be an automated check from Amazon on it, not activity on my part or any funds involved, and they said there had been a lot of similar transactions reported yesterday. Wouldn't surprise me if eBay are doing some checks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.