EBC-46 A cure for some cancers?

Ricster

Not sure if many are aware but in 2013 in a North Queensland rainforest a snall red berry was found that contained enzymes that might help cure some cancers.

The tumours that it has killed and made disappear are;
  • Skin cancers, such as squamous cell carcinomas (SCC), basal cell carcinomas (BCC) and melanomas;
  • Head & neck cancers;
  • Breast cancers;
  • Prostate cancers; and
  • Colorectal cancers.
https://qbiotics.com/index.php/human-pipeline/ebc-46-humans

I just saw a tweet about a young City fan and this is something i was meant to share a while ago.

Hope this helps and brings hope to some people.

If only it cured TES (Tiny Endowment Syndrome). I'll suffer on in silence.

Where the hell are we all going to live if they keep finding cures, if everyone is living to 100 plus in the next 50 years we need to get to Mars sooner rather than later

Where the hell are we all going to live if they keep finding cures, if everyone is living to 100 plus in the next 50 years we need to get to Mars sooner rather than later
I agree with the sentiment but once you have lived through Cancer (My better half in remission with Lymphoma) you really won't give a fuck about the planet or mankind...

everybody must be given hope young or old you only get one chance of life and its nobody else's choice to have the right to say NO sorry

Diseases are supposed to be natures way of thinning the population. The trouble is we have fucked about so much with the planet that a lot of these diseases are our own doing. Having lost my Dad a few years ago, my Mother in law 2 years ago, my Mum last year and my step Dad this year to this horrible disease I hope a cure, or even a partial cure is forthcoming from this news.

Any references to peer reviewed research on this berry or are we just getting the manufacturers promotional blurb.

Not sure if many are aware but in 2013 in a North Queensland rainforest a snall red berry was found that contained enzymes that might help cure some cancers.

The tumours that it has killed and made disappear are;
  • Skin cancers, such as squamous cell carcinomas (SCC), basal cell carcinomas (BCC) and melanomas;
  • Head & neck cancers;
  • Breast cancers;
  • Prostate cancers; and
  • Colorectal cancers.
https://qbiotics.com/index.php/human-pipeline/ebc-46-humans

I just saw a tweet about a young City fan and this is something i was meant to share a while ago.

Hope this helps and brings hope to some people.

As they found it 4 years ago either the berry pickers are extraordinarily lazy or it's not the breakthrough deserving of a thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.