EBC-46 A cure for some cancers?

I agree with the sentiment but once you have lived through Cancer (My better half in remission with Lymphoma) you really won't give a fuck about the planet or mankind...
Oh I wasn't having a go mate and long may it continue, it's just a question if we are all going to live much longer there has to be a radical rethink on how we are all going to live or reclaim land from the deserts etc for people to live.

Oh I wasn't having a go mate and long may it continue, it's just a question if we are all going to live much longer there has to be a radical rethink on how we are all going to live or reclaim land from the deserts etc for people to live.
Don't worry... I felt the same as you till we were directly affected by it... it tends to change your way of thinking...

I think some people have an over-simplistic view of the way all of this works, I don't think it's as easy as putting these berries into people's porridge myself. There's people who believe there's cures to Cancer and Aids being held back because of overpopulation and what not, I don't think that's true either... if it was we probably deserve to be wiped out altogether at some point.

From this year, still doing trials and studies apparently:
https://littlefighterscancertrust.w...t-happened-to-the-ebc-46-miracle-cancer-drug/

So, in conclusion, while EBC-46 has shown a lot of promise, we still have a long way to go before it is approved or disapproved for human use, so don’t go out picking blushwood berries just yet… and be wary of sites that are advertising the “Blushwood Berry Extract Miracle Cure”

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.