Ed China leaves Wheeler Dealers

tshirtman

One of the only reasons I watched Wheeler Dealers was because of Ed China, I would love to see him on Top Gear, he is being replaced by Ant Anstead.

Ed gives his reasons for leaving here and I admire him for not following the money like Mike Brewer.

One of the only reasons I watched Wheeler Dealers was because of Ed China, I would love to see him on Top Gear, he is being replaced by Ant Anstead.

Ed gives his reasons for leaving here and I admire him for not following the money like Mike Brewer.

Its all a bit Bake Off and does smack a bit of the fact that Edd thinks he isn't getting his due airtime. Pulls no punches there though. He has a point I always liked to see the mechanics and engineering that Edd did above the absolute fake " Wheeler Dealering " of fatty Brewer. In the end though I have to say the biggest surprise of all is its the biggest motoring show on the planet. Well done BBC for giving that money spinning idea away and I wonder how Amazon feel having spunked millions to buy the former biggest motoring show on TV and finding thats what they got - the former biggest motoring show.................

I skip all the rest and just watch Ed in the garage. I hope to fuck he starts his own show because the rest of it is shite. Maybe exposure for the small part producers and seeing them do stuff is good to but Mike is always sticking his nose in, wanting to grab stuff like a kid.

Gonna archive all episodes as imo the show is finished as of now.

Mike Brewer
Buys a car for a grand, spends a grand on parts. Ed takes a couple of weeks (80 hours at £50 an hour) working on the vehicle, so the cost is in the region of £4k
Brewer then sells the car for £3k and tell s us he's made a thousand pound profit

How the fuck has he made a living in the retail car industry!

I skip all the rest and just watch Ed in the garage. I hope to fuck he starts his own show because the rest of it is shite. Maybe exposure for the small part producers and seeing them do stuff is good to but Mike is always sticking his nose in, wanting to grab stuff like a kid.

Gonna archive all episodes as imo the show is finished as of now.

Absolutely spot on. Gutted that Ed has gone and I think they're going to make a mess with the new format.

To be fair, I have enjoyed the shows that Ant Anstead has done, just hope they give his work a decent amount of the programme

Absolutely spot on. Gutted that Ed has gone and I think they're going to make a mess with the new format.

To be fair, I have enjoyed the shows that Ant Anstead has done, just hope they give his work a decent amount of the programme

From what Edd said one of the new backers seemed to think the workshop pieces weren't interesting enough to warrant all the air time they get ???!!!??? As you say its likely to be a shadow of what it had become.

Always enjoyed Wheeler Dealers. Ed always struck me as a nice guy, the kind of guy who you'd love to be your neighbour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.