Eden Hazard

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Who is this guy? I hear his name mentioned a few times on this forum but never seen or heard of him anywhere else so I thought I'll see if the guy is on FIFA 11 (to see who he plays for) and he has a class rating.

Is this guy actually any good or is it one of these "he's good on FIFA so he must be good in real life" sort of thing?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.co.uk/</a>

;-)

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Who is this guy? I hear his name mentioned a few times on this forum but never seen or heard of him anywhere else so I thought I'll see if the guy is on FIFA 11 (to see who he plays for) and he has a class rating.

Is this guy actually any good or is it one of these "he's good on FIFA so he must be good in real life" sort of thing?

He is 82 on the new FIFA and has a powerful shot..

1.618034 said:
http://www.google.co.uk/

;-)

Haha my day's of searching on google/youtube for players long died after I got my hopes up on a certain João Alves de Assis Silva and his incredible eye for goal only to have my hopes and dreams shattered and had to come to terms with the fact that Jo couldn't even finish a KFC.

So I was hoping some people on here might actually watch the exciting game of French football :o)<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:56 pm --<br /><br />
benCTID said:

82 and still playing football almost beating Giggs there :o)

1.618034 said:
http://www.google.co.uk/

;-)

Haha my day's of searching on google/youtube for players long died after I got my hopes up on a certain João Alves de Assis Silva and his incredible eye for goal only to have my hopes and dreams shattered and had to come to terms with the fact that Jo couldn't even finish a KFC.

So I was hoping some people on here might actually watch the exciting game of French football :o)

-- Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:56 pm --

benCTID said:

82 and still playing football almost beating Giggs there :o)

Damn you got me there lol his rating.

From what ive seen of him hes going to be a star player
Can play on both wings and as a attacking midfielder,all the top clubs will be after him in the summer

“Eden is technically gifted and very fast. He will be a major star in the future. I would take him to Real Madrid with my eyes closed."

Thats what Zinedine Zidane said about him

Belgium are going to have a fantastic side soon

kippaxwarrior said:
Can play on both wings and as a attacking midfielder,all the top clubs will be after him in the summer

“Eden is technically gifted and very fast. He will be a major star in the future. I would take him to Real Madrid with my eyes closed."

They must be a fanastic bet for the Euros in 2014.

benCTID said:
kippaxwarrior said:

Definite dark horses if they qualify,wouldnt fancy England's chances if we met them

kippaxwarrior said:
benCTID said:

Definite dark horses if they qualify,wouldnt fancy England's chances if we met them

I'd love nothing more than this to be true but sadly their manager is extremely average and appears to have no idea how to utilise all the amazing young players they have :(

I hope he isn't one of those "Class on Football Manager, class in real life" players, cos we're strongly linked with him aren't we?

He is a bit of a beast on FM tbh ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.