Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea supporter here.

First of all, thanks to everyone who supported us in the Bayern matchday thread, I'm well chuffed and still a bit drunk.

Concerning Hazard, I'm quite sure he's going to City. Having said that, how do you think it'll affect the likes of Silva and Nasri? Isn't he the same type of a player?

What about Adam Johnson? Is he on the way out?

So it goes from City to Chelsea and back to United. Perhaps we'll be favourites again by 8pm tonight.

Man United have emerged as favourites for the signing of Eden Hazard.

The Lille star has been chased by the cream of European clubs all season, with Manchester City and Chelsea reportedly the favourites for his signature.

But talkSPORT understands that the Red Devils have become the Belgian’s preferred option.

The 21-year-old is worried about first-team opportunities at Man City and is unsure about the managerial situation at Chelsea, leaving Sir Alex Ferguson’s side in pole position.

It’s understood the two-times Ligue 1 Player of the Year will command wages of up to £200,000 a week.

richards30 said:
It must be us surely??
He was at the derby. With that atmosphere etc he must have been impressed???!
He has already said he WILL be playing in Manchester next season
We'll offer more than the rags in fee and wages
We have vinny!!!
Tolmie still feels confident!
I put £500 on it at 5/1 and need the cash!! Lol
Who with?

bobrivers said:
Chelsea supporter here.

First of all, thanks to everyone who supported us in the Bayern matchday thread, I'm well chuffed and still a bit drunk.

Concerning Hazard, I'm quite sure he's going to City. Having said that, how do you think it'll affect the likes of Silva and Nasri? Isn't he the same type of a player?

What about Adam Johnson? Is he on the way out?
It will not affect Nasri and Silva at all. All three can very well play togehter, and we've seen this season that lack of roation for Silva did him no good. So either he will be rotated with them, 3 players for 2 spots away, and all three of them play at home games at lesser teams.

I forgot to add, Hazard play exactly the same way as Nasri and Silva so City formation and style will suit Hazard perfectly. its the perfect match his skills and our tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.