Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
So it goes from City to Chelsea and back to United. Perhaps we'll be favourites again by 8pm tonight.

Man United have emerged as favourites for the signing of Eden Hazard.

The Lille star has been chased by the cream of European clubs all season, with Manchester City and Chelsea reportedly the favourites for his signature.

But talkSPORT understands that the Red Devils have become the Belgian’s preferred option.

The 21-year-old is worried about first-team opportunities at Man City and is unsure about the managerial situation at Chelsea, leaving Sir Alex Ferguson’s side in pole position.

It’s understood the two-times Ligue 1 Player of the Year will command wages of up to £200,000 a week.
I love the 'TalkSport understands" scum have made a last minute surge, they are nearly as funny as the "SkySports understands" nonesense

If hes goin the rags and commanding 200k how does that work though, thought there players play for free and its all about the issstory cant see him being happy with that ;)

blue12 said:
loffers said:
Bloke on Twitter saying Kidd told him Hazard is off to OT
Ye seen this myself and he says he saw him in middleton today and Kidd told him that hazards off to the swamp.

Nah.<br /><br />-- Sun May 20, 2012 3:34 pm --<br /><br />
southstand117 said:
I bet tonight he says nothing about his future.

That's a decent bet.

The cookie monster said:
richards30 said:
It must be us surely??
He was at the derby. With that atmosphere etc he must have been impressed???!
He has already said he WILL be playing in Manchester next season
We'll offer more than the rags in fee and wages
We have vinny!!!
Tolmie still feels confident!
I put £500 on it at 5/1 and need the cash!! Lol
Who with?
Joe Jennings in the isle of man mate. Some Numb nut on the counter!! Just went in and asked what they were offering and got 5/1.

lol,that guy on twitter just said he was winding the rags up about kidd saying hazard has gone to united. behave girls and just wait

dannyboiblue said:
blue12 said:
loffers said:
Bloke on Twitter saying Kidd told him Hazard is off to OT
Ye seen this myself and he says he saw him in middleton today and Kidd told him that hazards off to the swamp.

yeah i just saw our owners down at alans fried chicken he said the same thing ahh well lets go for bale :(

Mancini also confirmed it. Saw him with Steve Kean in Gregs.

adrianr said:
dannyboiblue said:
blue12 said:

yeah i just saw our owners down at alans fried chicken he said the same thing ahh well lets go for bale :(

Mancini also confirmed it. Saw him with Steve Kean in Gregs.
Yep saw it too, they hold hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.