Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we'll get him but I do remember reading a piece which suggested that Hazard & several others were signed with Guardiola in mind, not Mourinho. It could be that they blagged Hazard into signing by suggesting Pep was on the agenda.

If you look at the players Chelsea signed pre Mourinho, they don't seem his kind of players at all.

Would love him gutted we didn't get him first time round , shame it wont happen Hazard and DeBruyne behind Aguero would be something else

I think the most likely route to him joining us would be for him to go to a non-PL club next. It's not often PL clubs sell "top talents" direct to rivals, unless they're near the end of contract. I can only think of Mata and Cech, however both Chelsea sales.

I don't think Hazard & DeBruyne play together very much. Just do their own thing.
There seems a rivalry between them, both trying to be the best player. I have thought the same about the relationship between KDB and Silva. Not the chemistry you would hope for. Perhaps Pep will re-focus them?

Tried searching threads but couldn't' find one. According to Sun we are untested at 80m... Not a huge fan myself but Kompany and KDB links being made.
Not so sure, although clearly fit after all those marathons, his recent appearance on Question Time raised several concerns.

Dries Mertens is a poor man's clone for half the price and better Chemistry. I'd rather have him.

Since 2011 Sergio has played 150 games in the league and scored 102 goals. Tell me anyone who would not have that in their team.

I don't think I ever suggested they wouldn't...aguero is either best, or second best player in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.