Eden Hazard

You have to wonder why the Sports Editor of the Express allowed this story to be published - it's clearly nonsense - will it generate clicks?
Hardly. 20 replies in an hour on a busy forum, and just ruins their credibility on other stories.

Hardly. 20 replies in an hour on a busy forum, and just ruins their credibility on other stories.

Do the Express have any credibility these days - I think Richard Desmond and his UKIP obsession have seen to that. These days the Express is little more than a poor mans Daily Mail.

I wouldn't sell him because like Hazard, he's an important player. BN (before Neymar) I'd have said he'd be worth double what we paid. AN (after Neymar) you could probably add another 20/30m.
That's the point it doesn't matter how much they are "worth" Chelsea wouldn't sell for anything less than an INCREDIBLE sum (~£200m), because they don't need to, same with us and KDB.

This has got to be the most ridiculous transfer story of the summer.

He won't ever play for another club in England. If he leaves it's to Barca, Madrid, or Bayern. Potentially PSG if Neymar played in the middle. Non-story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.