Eden Hazard

Chelsea fan having squeakybum time on a City fan forum is he? He's arguing with himself really most of us aren't expecting this rumour to happen as Chelsea would be mad sell their best player to the best team in the land.

I remember people thinking City had a chance of signing Christensen because Guardiola talked to him after we played you, that worked out well.
Not even in a million years City will sign Hazard, let´s not be silly here

If you take some time to read the thread a majority of us are in agreement so keep your knickers on lol.

Hazard has been consistently good every year (Except for the Chelsea meltdown year), he works hard, see things other dont and I think if Chelsea drag their feet and dont start winning things to keep him there then RM or Barca would come in.

I dont like City buying players that are over-priced but would love to see us pay whatever for this guy.

Nevermind, Mahrez it is.

We clearly very mindful of our spending and seem committed to keeping to a budget and for that reason and Pep's comments about not spending 90mil, 100mil plus on a single player I think there is 0% chance of this happening and a complete non-starter.....

Probably the best alternative to Mahrez IMO. But we're not getting him. Too expensive even for us and Real is desperate for the next galacticos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.