Eden Hazard

there's other young prospect than City can spend for less than £100M.
need to focus for the future.
leave Galaticos signing to Madrid or PSG.

City team already good.
the area we need to improve is the replacement for Yaya,
also another pacy winger who can play on both flank.

Hazard was anonymous at the Nou Camp as he is all too often in big games and what City need is other players who will make winning contributions in big matches against big clubs, not another player who can look good against ordinary opposition - we seem to have little problem against such teams already. Hazard needs other players to bring him into the game even against mediocre opposition whereas we have players already who can dominate matches and we don't want a passenger. Not for me.

I don't know about better than, but certainly a better fit. He is more explosive, and never hides
He was taking the game to Barcelona himself that other day whilst hazard was hiding. I rate him a lot.

Hazard was anonymous at the Nou Camp as he is all too often in big games and what City need is other players who will make winning contributions in big matches against big clubs, not another player who can look good against ordinary opposition - we seem to have little problem against such teams already. Hazard needs other players to bring him into the game even against mediocre opposition whereas we have players already who can dominate matches and we don't want a passenger. Not for me.
Hazard gave 6 “assist” to put in the basket.. if three of them are in he would have been the player who have changed the game.

I am actually stunned that a lot of fans on here don't want Hazard.

He is a brilliant brilliant player who would be absolutely magnificent under Pep. He would take him to a whole new level.

Hazard is 27 now and Willian will be 30 in August. Good players, but far too expensive to buy, and we could probably identify two younger players for the price of one. After all, that policy appears to be working (cf. that lot's policy).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.