Eden Hazard

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Cityisland, 15 Aug 2017.

1. colesy

colesy

Our team spirit and togetherness on the field I feel is second to none, that could have been changed if we did land one of those three. I just do not see us searching out the big names in our transfer policy nowadays.

2. ScottSinclair

ScottSinclair

With this in mind, I thought its best to start a thread for the one player we really should be looking at this summer. Also considering Tolmie posted a video entitled "Hazard" I'm getting my hopes up prematurely :)

Winger, false nine, playmaker, goalscorer all in one. Will cost a lot but the important thing is I do think he will be attainable for the right price

EDIT: because im a moron I found his original thread 2 seconds after posting, its getting late. Please delete this and pretend it didn't happen

3. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I'd sooner pick Leroy or Sterling ahead of Hazard. There's a bit of a clue in this guy's name as to the effect he might have on the DR!

4. nmc

nmc

I agree - it feels like Sane is the blueprint signing for us - young, loads of potential, quite expensive but in the scheme of things high likelihood of success, emerges here and plays his best years of football here. Here’s hoping anyway.

5. Serg10Aguero

Serg10Aguero

Hazard seems like a nice guy, jokey and laidback, so he’d fit in well I think

6. Tevez City

Tevez City

Will improve any team in the world

7. Aussie!

Aussie!

Hazard would be an already-made signing, and I don't think that fits Pep criteria for transfers - he often or always signs young players which he can mould. That's not to say I don't want Hazard - he'd be a dream signing. Just don't see it happening. There's a better chance of signing Mbappe than Hazard, all things being equal.

8. bobom

bobom

The Belgium connection might be important. I can well imagine Kevin and Vinnie telling him about Pep, and him wanting to join them. I think he be a great addition.

9. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

There's zero chance of signing Mbappe whilst Chelsea will be forced to sell Hazard this summer, his contract expires in 2 years.

10. richards30

richards30

Maybe with Chelsea missing out on champions league hazard could be tempted?