Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe not shoot - but throw...

Is it the Manchester sickness? I read since years in the Redcafe that DeGea is better than Neuer - now Ederson, too? ;)

With all due respect that first clip is not that impressive compared to what Ederson has already shown at City this season, it's much easier to hit a target when the match isn't in play, no pressure nobody to get in the way of the target.

Have a look back at some of the clips on this thread it's amazing he pings it with pace like no other bang on the spot... Also lets not forget Neuer has played way more games being the older man so you should have a bigger set of examples to choose from(not sure that's the case which is testament to how good Ederson is), to be fair Neuer did set the benchmark for the modern sweeper keeper so extra plaudits for being the first with nobody to emulate.

I don't really feel we need to knock one to praise the other, all that matters is Ederson is quickly emerging as one of the very top keepers in the world this season and a perfect fit for the way City play, I wouldn't swap him for any keeper out there.

Last edited:
This lad is a bit of a nutter , in a good way , fearless reads the game brilliantly and can play a bit , not sure who scouted him because i didnt have a clue who he was when he signed , but it looks like we have got a very good keeper for the next decade , when the media favourite De Doughnut thief eventually buggers off to Madrid we will have the best keeper in the Premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.