Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope his save makes it to MOTD.

The only thing stopping him being rated as one of the best in the world is lack of exposure.

Does anyone else reckon him coming to us after bravo rather than after hart has really benefitted him. Bravo had a lot more pressure on his shoulders and we, as fans, weren't used to the playing out from the back brand of football and it was considered rash and stupid, especially by older fans.
Replacing one of the worst keepers in premier league history rather than a city legend really lowers expectations and takes a lot of pressure away from him.Added to this he has had a settled back four in front of him all season rather than the stupid rotations we saw last season which also helps.
As lucky as I think he has been, the man is the coolest and calmest keeper I've ever seen and think he would have done just fine last season, although he couldn't have picked a better season to join the mighty blues.

Does anyone else reckon him coming to us after bravo rather than after hart has really benefitted him. Bravo had a lot more pressure on his shoulders and we, as fans, weren't used to the playing out from the back brand of football and it was considered rash and stupid, especially by older fans.
Replacing one of the worst keepers in premier league history rather than a city legend really lowers expectations and takes a lot of pressure away from him.Added to this he has had a settled back four in front of him all season rather than the stupid rotations we saw last season which also helps.
As lucky as I think he has been, the man is the coolest and calmest keeper I've ever seen and think he would have done just fine last season, although he couldn't have picked a better season to join the mighty blues.
I think this can be true.
Another thing is, Bravo was not in his best moment of form. He commited some mistakes in the last rounds of South American qualifies too.
Now the EPL fans will probably alway see Bravo as a flop but in fact, when in form, hes a high level keeper.

Joe Hart who?
The king is dead. Long live the king. Ederson is a superstar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.